I’m going to do both! I can think of plenty of reasons for both, they are both just as annoying. Sorry people, but we all are.
Men: (this is going to be a generalisation)
1. I hate how MOST of the male species, don’t actually know what they want. They want one thing, they play with it for 5 minutes, then want something else. My experiences with men have clarified this for me. I am more willing for a relationship, dating, etc. than my ex-boyfriends. Is that because of me?
2. Their attitude to life. Is it just me, I want to get up and do things in my life. Not lie in bed till gone 2pm and sleep. We only have once chance at life and it is not being spent in bed. Rant over! (About this anyway)
3. I hate how some guys don’t give people like me a chance. I actually think I have a fab personality and can beat you in any eating competition of your choice, in fact no, of my choice. There’s foods I don’t like, naturally.
I have short hair, I am a little curvy and a lot crazy. I find it hard to interact with men I like, to approach them on the first kiss etc. But men who are naturally god-damn gorgeous wouldn’t look at me, never mind the second glance, what about the first?! I know looks don’t matter, but a little bit of arm candy wouldn’t hurt a girl.
4. It’s all about them. Them, them, them. Only after about 2 hours of me hearing about their day do I hear the question, how was your day? It takes two to tango, it takes two to talk, not one, you selfish sod.
5. Farting is not funny. Not. Funny.
I am leaving 5 like that, I don’t think it needs any other information.
1. Do you wear tops or very short dresses out to clubs? Where is your moral standards? If I can see your arse, I don’t think you need to be wearing it. I understand you want to look sexy, show off your beyonce bum and everything that goes with it. But, it draws the wrong attention. Maybe realise next time you need some leggings to go with that, or some trousers. Or, maybe stay home.
2. “I’m so fat” *Takes 5000 photo’s of yourself*
Please explain to me how that even works.. People need to look at themselves. Ok, so you don’t like how you look. Change it then. Only you can change it, the comments, the likes, they can’t change it for you.
3. Have you ever heard of natural make up? Guys do not like orange. The orange look was so 2001, and this is now 2013. We can definitely say now that you have won the face paint competition. Please, please, please find make up that suits your skin colour. Transparent or Ivory are always good shades to go for.
4. I hate how girls get over the top about their boyfriends; writing statuses every 5 minutes saying how much they love him. Yes, ok, so you ‘love’ him, tell him that, not us. We are happy for you, but you may need rein in your social networking about your relationship. Because with us singletons, it’s making us feel sick. Thanks
5. How we over think things. I wish life could be so simple and us girls could run in and out of relationships like the Hokey Pokey, but it doesn’t work like that somehow. I know myself, that I worry constantly about losing the people so close to me, if I said the right thing, if I did the right thing. It would be good to less think things and deal with the consequences, than over think and lose an opportunity.